Cornmeal Crusted Boneless Pork Chop
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 Boneless Pork Chop
- Combine dry ingredients in shallow pan.
- Dredge pork chops in cornmeal mixture.
- Combine olive oil and butter in medium skillet. Heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Add pork chops and cook on both sides until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.