Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza
- 1 whole wheat flatbread
- 3 tablespoons no salt added pasta sauce
- 1.5 oz. shaved Lower Sodium Deli Ham
- 1/4 cup pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 1.5 oz. shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
Meal Course:Lunch, School Foodservice
- Heat impinger oven to 450oF.
- Top flatbread with pasta sauce. Arrange ham, pineapple and green pepper on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in impinger oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown.
Per serving: Calories 318, Fat 13g (Sat Fat 5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 710mg, Carbohydrate 33g, Protein 28g
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.