Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped queso fresco
- 12 large jalapeños
- 14 slices Double Smoked Sliced Slab Bacon, regular
- BBQ sauce, for glaze, if desired
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée, Side Dish
- Heat oven to 325° F.
- Combine cream cheese and queso fresco.
- Cut slit across side of jalapeños, from tip to end.
- Fill each jalapeño with cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeño with bacon.
- Bake in oven on sheet pan for 12 to15 minutes, until bacon is cooked and browned.
- Glaze if desired by brushing on BBQ sauce.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.