Bbq Country Ribs
- 5 lbs Boneless Pork Butt
- 1/4 cup BBQ spice
- 2 oz canola oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch diced Spanish onions
- 2 cups light chicken stock
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 4 sprigs parsley bouquet, for garnish
- 2-3 ears corn on the cob, cooked
- 2 Tbsp butter and BBQ spice, as needed for corn
- 4 portions sweet potato fries, cooked
- Trim excess fat, and cut pork into 12 to 14 oz cross-cut slices about 3/4-inch thick.
- Season with BBQ spice, and sear each side in canola oil until golden
- Transfer to shallow baking pan; add onions and stock to pan.
- Cover tightly with plastic and foil
- Bake for 90 minutes until tender.
- Brush top neatly with BBQ sauce, and place under broiler to glaze sauce. Top with parsley.
- Serve with corn on the cob, sweet potato fries and more sauce on side.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.