- 1 lb. Brisket
- ½ lb. Bacon
- 4 burger buns
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ½ lb. Ham, sliced
- Shoestring potatoes
- Crispy fried onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped pickles (or relish)
Product:Bacon, Boneless Ham, Brisket
Meal Course:Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Cut brisket into 1-inch cubes, and dice bacon. Combine both, and reserve in freezer until just partially frozen, about 30 minutes.
- Grind brisket and bacon with a inch meat grinder die, divide, and shape into 4 6-oz patties.
- Heat griddle or flat sauté pan to medium-high heat. Cut buns in half and toast on griddle. When griddle is ready, smash burger patties onto it, and season with salt. Cook for several minutes until browned; then flip over and top each with slice of cheddar cheese. When burger is cooked to desired doneness, remove and place on bottom half of toasted bun.
- Wipe griddle and fry eggs over-easy. Place sliced ham on griddle to heat through and lightly brown.
- For Burger Sauce, combine all ingredients, and reserve in fridge.
- Top each burger with ¼ of the ham, 1 fried egg and a pile of the shoestring potatoes and crispy fried onions. Spread Burger Sauce generously on inside of top bun, and place on burger.
To order, contact your Smithfield Farmland sales representative.