Cider House Bacon-Topped Pork Chop Sandwich
- 12 (4-oz.) Boneless Pork Chops
- ¾ cup Dijon mustard
- 12 oz. thinly sliced onions
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 12 Kaiser buns, toasted
- 12 (1-oz.) slices Swiss cheese
- 24 slices Bacon, cooked crisp and drained
- 12 lettuce leaves
- 12 tomato slices
Product:Bacon, Pork Chops
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Coat pork chops with mustard; cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours to marinate.
- Grill chops on 350°F. flat-top grill for 5 to 7 minutes until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
- Meanwhile, sauté onions and garlic together until onions are tender and browned.
- To make sandwich, place chop on toasted bun. Top with grilled onions, cheese and two slices bacon. Serve with lettuce, tomato and additional mustard on the side.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.