- 4 (4-oz.) slices Boneless Pork Loin
- Black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh onion
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Season Pork Loin with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Whisk egg in shallow dish; set aside. Place flour in separate shallow dish; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork loin in egg mixture then dredge in flour. Brown approximately 2 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 155°F. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic and onion to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Deglaze pan with white wine. Add lemon juice, chicken broth and capers; simmer until reduced to half. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Top pork with sauce and serve.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.